National Nurses Nutrition Group (NNNG)
- Last Updated on 19 November 2014
The objective of the NNNG is to promote education in nutrition and related subjects for members of the nursing profession, for the public benefit, and especially for the benefit of patients in the hospital and community.
Visit our website - www.nnng.org.uk
What we do...
- Promote excellence in nutritional care for patients by promoting an increased awareness amongst nurses of disease related malnutrition and its consequences.
Provide education and support for healthcare professionals by:
- Providing opportunities for members to meet together for the purpose of discussing matters of common interest concerning disease related malnutrition.
- Promoting activities which will assist members working in the field of nutrition support to increase their knowledge and enhance their contribution to this subject.
- Contribute to local and national policy development in nutrition
- Promote the role of the Nutrition Nurse Specialist within a multi-disciplinary nutrition support team.
- Liz Evans Chair, Nutrition Nurse Specialist, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Winnie Magambo, Vice Chair, Nutrition Nurse Specialist, University of Wales Cardiff
- Barbara Dovaston , Treasurer, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Heartlands Hospital Heart of England NHS Foundation
Angie Davidson Moore – Communication Officer, Lead Nurse Regional Manager, Devon
Linda Warriner, Deputy Communications Officer Home Enteral Feeding Specialist Nurse County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation
- Carolyn Best, Secretary, Nutrition Nurse Specialist, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Bridget Penny, Committee Member, Care Specialist, Barchester Healthcare