Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
Hi and welcome to the BAPEN Virtual Learning Environment or VLE for short.
Please use your BAPEN username and password to access the VLE.
Non BAPEN Member?
To access the VLE you’ll first need to register with a valid NHS email address, a doctors.net e-mail address or a University ac.uk email address.
We currently support the following email domains:
If you work in the NHS but do not have one of the above email addresses then click here for details on how to register for an NHS email account.
For full access to the BAPEN e-Learning modules you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
- Fill out the t form below with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the BAPEN e-Learning library.
From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.