BAPEN members enjoy benefits such as:
- BAPEN Publications such as ‘In-Touch’ BAPEN’s newsletter
- BAPEN Resource Pack (if not already received)
- Membership card
- Priority mailings
- Substantial registration rate discounts for BAPEN Conference and meetings
- Reduced membership fee to join ESPEN (The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism)
- Exclusive access to on-line educational resources and Policy examples
- BAPEN members are entitled to a free subscription to Network Health Digest, a magazine for dietitians, nutritionists and healthcare professionals. Click here to find out more.
In addition we are actively looking to secure discounts for a range of products and services that are relevant to our membership including:
- Nursing and medical supply discounts
- Subscription discounts for healthcare publications
- Substantial discounts at conference and Study days
- Health and Fitness
- Stationary, books and magazines
We will update our members regularly throughout the year as this package of discounts is secured.
Be part of an organisation that really makes a difference – Join BAPEN today and help us to advance the nutritional care of patients and those at risk for malnutrition in the wider community.