- Last Updated: 29 April 2015
Why become a member?
Your membership is important to us because together we can make a difference.
At BAPEN we are dedicated to working with patients and their carers, healthcare professionals (HCPs) across all disciplines, purchasers and providers of social care and governing health bodies throughout the UK to improve standards of nutritional care.
Most BAPEN members are usually members of one of the BAPEN Core Groups. These are:
- BAPEN Medical
- The British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group (BPNG)
- The British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN)
- The National Nurses’ Nutrition Group (NNNG)
- The Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Group of the British Dietetic Association (PENG)
- Patients on Intravenous and Nasogastric Nutrition Therapy (PINNT)
In addition, we encourage other professionals who are not members of any of these organisations to join BAPEN.
As is evident from the array of publications, resources and lobbying, BAPEN is collectively a powerful resource effecting change, however we actively encourage new members to bring in new ideas and viewpoints.
Becoming a member is very easy and our membership rates are extremely competitive with annual membership costing from as little as £10.00.
The benefits of becoming a member are outlined in our Membership Brochure. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with the BAPEN office if you have any queries.
To join BAPEN online, please click the button below. Alternatively, you can download and print the form below and send it to us by post.
If you wish to join by post please send your form/s to the following address:
Secure Hold Business Centre,
Tel: 01527 457 850
Fax: 01527 458 718