- Last Updated: 15 April 2016
ESPEN is the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism. It draws its membership from right across Europe and undertakes a wide range of activities.
There are three categories of membership:
- “Block” membership - you can join in this way by completing the form you will find in your delegate bag and sending it through to the BAPEN Office. This will cost you £65.00 cheque made payable to BAPEN.
- Individual membership - you can join ESPEN directly via the website and this will cost you £88.00.
- Junior membership - to qualify for this category, you must be less than 32 years of age and you may be asked to verify this. The annual membership fee is £24.00 cheque made payable to BAPEN.
- Senior membership - to qualify for this category, you must be over 65 years of age and you may be asked to verify this. The annual membership fee is £24.00 cheque made payable to BAPEN.
(Please note: prices are based on the exchange rate at time of print and covers any back charges)
What will I get by becoming a member?
You will be a member of a dynamic and enthusiastic organisation which is committed to developing and promoting all aspects of clinical nutrition and metabolism. In recognition of this you will receive the following benefits:
- 20% reduction on registration at the Annual Congress.
Free on-line subscription to the Clinical Nutrition ESPEN journal.
- Quarterly copies of the ESPEN Newsletter.
- Access to research grants and other awards / travel fellowships.
- Access to the ESPEN young investigator awards.
- Access to LLLnutiriton.com with the same username and password.
- Access to the archived educational congress presentation database since 2001.
- Reduced rates for the LLL Live Modules – these course aim at a certificate in clinical nutrition and/or becoming a teacher in clinical nutrition in your own country.
- This represents excellent value for money