- Last Updated on 09 April 2013
There are three categories of membership:
- “Block” membership - you can join in this way by completing the form you will find in your delegate bag and sending it through to the BAPEN Office. This will cost you £70.00 cheque made payable to BAPEN.
- Individual membership - you can join ESPEN directly via the website and this will cost you £95.00.
- Junior membership - to qualify for this category, you must be less than 32 years of age and you may be asked to verify this. The annual membership fee is £25.00 cheque made payable to BAPEN.
(Please note: prices are based on the exchange rate at time of print and covers any back charges)
What will I get by becoming a member?
You will be a member of a dynamic and enthusiastic organisation which is committed to developing and promoting all aspects of clinical nutrition and metabolism. In recognition of this you will receive the following benefits:
- 20% reduction on registration at the Annual Congress
- Free on-line subscription to Clinical Nutrition which is published every two months. If you become a member you will also receive hard copies of this “must have” nutritional publication.
- Free on-line subscription to the e-SPEN journal
- Quarterly copies of the ESPEN Newsletter
- Access to research grants and other awards / travel fellowships
- Access to the ESPEN young investigator awards
- This represents excellent value for money