BAPEN 2014 Annual Conference
Harrogate International Centre – 14th & 15th October, 2014
Quality Nutrition is higher on the healthcare agenda than ever before but will the economic climate affect our ability to combat the £13billion cost of malnutrition in the UK?
BAPEN’s Conference focuses on providing quality nutritional care. This year’s symposia will cover:
- Dementia Dilemmas
- Home PN – Safe and Sound
- A Patient’s Journey
- Vitamins and Micronutrients through the Ages
- The IF Patient Journey: planned and unplanned
- Feeding Guidelines for Eating Disorders
- Feeding the Obese
- The Great BAPEN Bake Off
Other highlights will include:
- Update on BAPEN’s current activities
- Pennington and BAPEN Keynote Lectures
- Original Communications
- Chaired Poster Sessions
- Industry Partners Exhibition
- BAPEN Annual Dinner
Significant discounts on registration fees for BAPEN members
Not a member of BAPEN? Click here to join BAPEN
Further details will follow in due course.
BAPEN Conference 2013 Opening Session
Click on the thumbnail below to watch the opening session from the BAPEN 2013 Conference.
BAPEN Breakfast News – Click on the thumbnail below to watch the BAPEN symposium highlights.