BAPEN 2013 Annual Conference
Harrogate International Centre - 26th & 27th November, 2013
Quality Nutrition is higher on the healthcare agenda than ever before but will the economic climate affect our ability to combat the £13billion cost of malnutrition in the UK?
BAPEN’s Conference focuses on providing quality nutritional care in difficult times.
This year’s conference symposia will cover:
- Update on BAPEN’s current activities
- Liquidised Food and Feeding Tubes
- Nutrition in Hostile Environments
- Advancing Practice in Parenteral Nutrition
- A Rocky Ride Down the Gut
- Nutrition in the Neurologically Impaired
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Glucose Control and Nutritional Support
- Home Parenteral Nutrition across the Four Nations
- Have I Got Fluid News for You
Other highlights include:
- Pennington Lecture
- Original Communications
- Chaired Poster Sessions
- Industry Partners Exhibition
- BAPEN Annual Dinner – celebrating 21 years!
NEW FOR 2013 – BAPEN Medical introduce a new networking event aimed specifically at trainees. Details to be announced soon.
BAPEN Breakfast News
BAPEN at DDF 2012. Click on the thumbnail below to watch the BAPEN symposium highlights.
BAPEN at DDF 2012 Photo Gallery
Click on the image below to view a selection of photos from BAPEN at DDF.