Yarnfield Park is set in over 80 acres of beautiful Staffordshire countryside and offers a unique venue perfect for training and events.
All en-suite bedrooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, TV and direct dial telephones.
All residential guests have complimentary use of the fully equipped gym along with squash, tennis or badminton courts, five-a-side football pitch, sauna and sunbed.
Free hardwire internet connection is available in each of the bedrooms.
Please Note: all accommodation accounts are to be paid directly to BAPEN.
Accommodation and attendance at the BAPEN Pub Night can also be booked – further details are as follows:-
Accommodation on Sunday 2nd December 2012
Bed & Breakfast @ £65.00 + VAT, per person per night
Includes Soup and Sandwich (available between 7:00pm – 9:00pm)
Accommodation on Monday 3rd December 2012
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast @ £75.00 + VAT, per person per night
Includes BAPEN Pub Night
BAPEN Pub Night only
Monday 3rd December 2012 @ £20.00 + VAT per ticket
Includes informal buffet dinner, pub quiz, pub games and disco.
Accommodation Booking Conditions
- All reservations must be made direct with Sovereign Conference.
- Accommodation is subject to availability. BAPEN and Sovereign Conference will not be held responsible for any delegates not being able to reserve a room at Yarnfield Park Training & Conference Centre due to it being over subscribed.
- Any amendments/additions/cancellations must be made in writing to Sovereign Conference.
- Should you cancel 1 month prior to the arrival date or be a ‘no show’ then a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Each delegate is responsible for paying BAPEN direct for their accommodation prior to your arrival date.
- Any extra’s i.e. telephone calls, newspapers, bar bills, etc, must be paid for with cash at the time of purchase.
Thank you for joining BAPEN
Your subscription to become a member of BAPEN was successful.