Online payments are processed through our secure Sage Pay payment web pages.
Cheques to be made payable to BAPEN and must be drawn on a UK Bank in pound sterling.
- Account Name: BAPEN
- Account No: 56080549
- Sort Code: 60–19–04
- Swift Code: NWBKGB21092
- IBAN Code: GB10 NWBK 6019 0456 0805 49
- Bank Address: NatWest - Sheerness Branch, 29 High Street, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1NU
Please submit a copy of the Remittance Advice to the Conference Organisers.
By CREDIT CARD:
Please complete the relevant section on the registration form.
2. Full Members of BAPEN are entitled to a reduction on the registration fees, subject to receipt of the membership fee as a BAPEN Member being paid in full at the time of registration. PENG members are entitled to the Member rate for the Pre-Conference Teaching Day on Monday 20th November only.
3. Pre and post graduate students are entitled to reduction on the registration fees providing they cannot obtain funding. This is subject to the submission of a letter of application and a letter of recommendation from their head of department. Bookings will not be confirmed until these are sent to the conference organisers.
4. Any cancellation after Monday 23rd October 2017 or a ‘non-attendance’ at the conference carries a 100% cancellation fee.
5. No refund will be given for any reason other than in condition number 4.
6. The Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BAPEN will not be held responsible for any reason outside of their control should the conference not be able to commence or be curtailed early.
7. The Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BAPEN will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items of the delegates or injury caused to a conference delegate or exhibitor at the Hilton Brighton Metropole or any of the hotels.
8. All delegates must register at the Conference Registration Desk. Details will be confirmed in the final delegate letter, which will be forwarded to you before the conference commencement date.
9. The Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BAPEN will not be held responsible for anyone not being able to participate in this meeting due to it being over subscribed.
10. All hotels are subject to availability, and the Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BAPEN will not be held responsible for any delegate not being able to book one of the conference hotels.
11. Should you have any special dietary needs, e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc., medical requirements, etc., these should be advised to the Conference Organisers (Sovereign) at the time of booking.
12. Each delegate booking accommodation is responsible for settling their own accounts direct with the hotel, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Conference Organisers (Sovereign).
13. Each delegate will be forwarded a delegate letter, confirmation of attendance and, if applicable, Accommodation Confirmation on receipt of the completed Registration Form. A full programme and Abstract Booklet will be available upon registration at the conference.
14. Cancellation Insurance is available, should delegates have to cancel due to medical reasons. Further details are available on request from the Conference Organisers (Sovereign).
Should you have any queries or require any additional information please contact the Conference Organisers:
Sovereign Conference, Exhibitions & Travel Incentives
Seven Elms, Dark Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcestershire, B96 6HB
Tel: 01527 893675
BAPEN 2017 Annual Conference, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, 21st & 22nd November 2017 – Updated programmes now available