Online payments are processed through our secure Sage Pay payment web pages.
Cheques to be made payable to B.A.P.E.N. and crossed a/c payee and must be drawn on a United Kingdom Bank in pound sterling
- Account Name: BAPEN
- Account No: 56080549
- Sort Code: 60–19–04
- Swift Code: NWBKGB21092
- IBAN Code: GB10 NWBK 6019 0456 0805 49
- Bank Address: NatWest - Sheerness Branch, 29 High Street, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1NU
Please submit a copy of the Remittance Advice to the Conference Organisers.
By CREDIT CARD:
Please contact the BAPEN Office.
2. Cancellation after receipt of booking or a ‘non-attendance’ at the meeting carries a 100% cancellation fee.
3. BAPEN will not be held responsible for any reason outside of their control should the meeting not be able to commence or be curtailed early.
4. BAPEN will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items of the delegates or injury caused to a conference delegate or exhibitor at the meeting venue.
5. BAPEN will not be held responsible for anyone not being able to participate in this meeting due to it being over subscribed.
6. Should you have any special dietary needs, e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc., medical requirements, etc., these should be advised at the time of booking.