Please do not hesitate to get in touch with the BAPEN office if you have any queries.
Tel: 01527 457 850
Fax: 01527 458 718
As is evident from the array of publications, resources and lobbying, BAPEN is collectively a powerful resource effecting change, however we actively encourage new members to bring in new ideas and viewpoints.
The benefits of becoming a member are outlined below.
BAPEN members enjoy benefits such as:
- BAPEN Publications such as ‘In-Touch’ BAPEN’s newsletter
- BAPEN Resource Pack (if not already received)
- Membership card
- Priority mailings
- Substantial registration rate discounts for BAPEN Conference and meetings
- Reduced membership fee to join ESPEN (The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism)
- Exclusive access to on-line educational resources and Policy examples
In addition we are actively looking to secure discounts for a range of products and services that are relevant to our membership including:
- Nursing and medical supply discounts
- Subscription discounts for healthcare publications
- Substantial discounts at conference and Study days
- Health and Fitness
- Stationary, books and magazines
We will update our members regularly throughout the year as this package of discounts is secured.
Be part of an organisation that really makes a difference – Join BAPEN today and help us to advance the nutritional care of patients and those at risk for malnutrition in the wider community.