A larger membership means a stronger share of voice when we speak to Government and senior decision and policy makers.
BAPEN members enjoy benefits such as:
- BAPEN discounted rates for Annual Conference, regional meetings and ESPEN
- Discounted print and online subscription rates to Frontline Gastroenterology.
- Access to a wide range of on-line resources
- Policy access & input to national reports, documents & commissioning tools
- Education through local & national events
- Networking opportunities through forums, meetings and events
- BAPEN members are entitled to a free subscription to Network Health Digest, a magazine for dietitians, nutritionists and healthcare professionals. Find out more.
All Core Group members awarded automatic BAPEN membership.
In addition we are actively looking to secure discounts for a range of products and services that are relevant to our membership including:
- Nursing and medical supply discounts
- Subscription discounts for healthcare publications
- Substantial discounts at conference and Study days
- Health and Fitness
- Stationary, books and magazines
We will update our members regularly throughout the year as this package of discounts is secured.
Be part of an organisation that really makes a difference – Join BAPEN today and help us to advance the nutritional care of patients and those at risk for malnutrition in the wider community.