What is MAG?
MAG is the Malnutrition Action Group.
The Malnutrition Action Group has been set up to:
- Raise the profile of malnutrition among healthcare professionals and in the media
- Ensure that appropriate priority and action is given to the area by primary healthcare, GP’s and purchasers
- Communicate the benefits of timely and appropriate use of nutritional supplements
- Produce definitive guidelines for the management of malnutrition in the community
- Work nationwide with key influential groups to promote standards of excellence in the treatment of malnutrition within each National Service Framework
Chair: Dr Rebecca Stratton
Survey of Malnutrition and Nutritional Care in Adults from BAPEN’s Malnutrition Action Group
UK Malnutrition Awareness Week, October 2022
Published: October 2023