The BAPEN Conference focuses on providing quality nutritional care and is the networking and learning event for all professionals involved in and committed to improving nutritional policy, care and treatment in community, care and hospital settings.
Reasons to be there!
- UK's largest multidisciplinary Clinical Nutrition conference
- Wide range of symposia with nutrition experts covering all the hot topics
- An unmissable opportunity to network with colleagues and experts from multidisciplinary backgrounds
- An unbeatable way to boost your CPD portfolio
This year's symposia include:
- A case-based approach to feeding difficulties and dilemmas
- Optimising ICU recovery through Nutrition Support
- Nutrition in liver disease
- Nutritional support in intestinal and colorectal surgery
- The small bowel: centre of the Nutrition Universe
- Nutrition in kidney disease
- Outpatient follow up of home parenteral support
- IBD and nutrition
- Drugs and nutrition
- Nutritional support in adhesional bowel obstruction – a sticky problem
- Now you know about click ‘n’ collect, what about PN homecare?
- Quandaries in clinical nutrition
Other highlights will include:
- Update on BAPEN's current activities
- Pennington and BAPEN Keynote Lectures
- Original Communications and chaired Poster Sessions
- Industry Partners Exhibition and Nutrition Village
- Publication Workshop
- BAPEN Social Event
Why it is so beneficial from an education and training perspective for your profession to attend the BAPEN Annual Conference?
Should the Conference in Brighton not be permitted to go-ahead due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as determined by the UK Government, delegate registrations will either be transferred to the next available BAPEN Conference or, on request, refunded. Please refer to Booking Conditions for details.
The BAPEN Annual Conference is a multi-disciplinary event organised by representation from each of the following organisations:
The BAPEN Annual Conference is organised by Sovereign Conference
Seven Elms, Dark Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcestershire, B96 6HB