BAPEN Annual Conference coming to you virtually with a webinar series
We have decided to cancel our Annual Conference which was scheduled to take place in Brighton in November 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing impact.
We have not taken this decision lightly and we know that many people will naturally be very disappointed but we are pleased to announce that we will be bringing to you a series of webinars, 18:30 – 20:00, between 9th – 19th November 2020.
The BAPEN Programmes Committee are currently developing the content for the webinars and further information along with registration opening will be available soon.
Dine at home and
9th to 19th November 2020
18:30 – 20:00
Including the BAPEN AGM
Tuesday 10th November 20:00 – 20:30
Free access to the entire series for BAPEN members.
Non-members access to the series for £25.00
This year we are bringing the BAPEN conference to you. Join your colleagues for an exciting programme of virtual webinars, live streamed with Q&A participation.
- Tales of the unexpected – overcoming adversity in PN product provision
- Rethinking Oral Nutrition Support
- Nutrition in Neurological Conditions
- Optimal Nutrition support in surgical HPB patient
- BIFA – Leading the way in PN through COVID and beyond
- Lessons learned from COVID-19: Nutrition and respiratory disease
- Managing Intestinal failure during difficult times – ovel alternative to HPN
Further information and registration details to be announced soon.
* The webinar series is in development with the BAPEN Programmes Committee and may be subject to change
BAPEN Conference 2021
Hilton Brighton Metropole – 30th November & 1st December 2021
BAPEN 2019 Annual Conference