BAPEN 2019 Annual Conference
ICC Belfast – Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th November 2019
Pre-conference teaching day – Monday 25th November 2019
Conference Venue and Location
Belfast, one of the UK’s most vibrant and exciting destinations, is a city resurgent, with a range of tourist hotspots, restaurants and cafes the City is full of energy. The Guardian named Belfast Best UK City in 2016. Moving from strength to strength, Belfast was voted as the Rising Star of 2017 by National Geographic with Lonely Planet recently awarding the City Top Place to Visit in 2018 and was named the Best Events Destination in 2018 by C&IT!
At a Glance...
- Direct flights from 17 UK airports with over 230 flights per week between Great Britain and Belfast.
- Two Belfast Airports; George Best Belfast City Airport located 3 miles from City Centre and Belfast International Airport just 35 minutes.
- Dublin International Airport just 90 minutes served by an hourly coach service to the City.
- An Enterprise rail service between Belfast and Dublin, 8 times daily (5 times on Sunday) in approximately 2 hours.
- Easily accessed by sea with crossings from both Scotland and England.
- Over 3,500 bedrooms within Belfast City Centre and walking distance of the conference venue, ICC Belfast.
- Great Food and friendly Faces!
Find out more