- Last Updated: 08 October 2013
BAPEN Medical is a core group within the British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (BAPEN) which is primarily aimed at doctors with an interest in clinical nutrition. Traditionally, we have mainly been a core group of gastroenterologists, GI surgeons and chemical pathologists but we are looking to broaden our membership, in particular, strengthening our links with critical care and other specialties. We actively encourage all clinical staff to join our meetings.
Our aims are:
- To support the education and training of clinicians at all levels
- To encourage research & development and to foster collaborations between members’ research groups
- To foster inter-disciplinary links and collaboration between medical specialties
- To foster multi-professional links and collaboration between health professionals
Links to further pages