We work to support all nutrition patients and their carers through information, resources and networking. We also welcome and work with healthcare professionals, industry (in relation to products and services) and the general public and of course, PINNT members, both adults and children.
Visit our website – http://pinnt.com/
Our aims are:
- to promote greater understanding of the therapies amongst patients, potential patients and the medical profession.
- to provide contact between patients
- to work towards improving homecare services and range of equipment
- have a united voice to campaign for a better, flexible and safer service.
Over the years we have not only brought together patients from around the world, but also doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dietitians and other healthcare professionals, industry as well as other charities working in the field of artificial nutrition worldwide.
- Carolyn Wheatley – Chair
- Steven Brown – General Secretary
- Richard Shawyer – Treasurer
- Sylvia Cottee – Groups and Ambassadors
- Debbie Phillips – Membership Secretary
- Tracy Hill
- Kym Kenny