The objective of the NNNG is to promote education in nutrition and related subjects for members of the nursing profession, for the public benefit, and especially for the benefit of patients in the hospital and community.
Visit our website – nnng.org.uk
What we do…
- Promote excellence in nutritional care for patients by promoting an increased awareness amongst nurses of disease related malnutrition and its consequences.
- Provide education and support for healthcare professionals by:
- Providing opportunities for members to meet together for the purpose of discussing matters of common interest concerning disease related malnutrition.
- Promoting activities which will assist members working in the field of nutrition support to increase their knowledge and enhance their contribution to this subject.
- Contribute to local and national policy development in nutrition
- Promote the role of the Nutrition Nurse Specialist within a multi-disciplinary nutrition support team.
- Natalie Welsh
Nutrition Specialist Nurse
Tameside & Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Sharlene Haywood
Lead Nutrition Nurse Specialist
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Suzy Cole
Educational lead and BAPEN NG Sig representative
- Angela Cole
NNNG Paediatric Lead
Lead Clinical Nurse Specialist for Children with Intestinal Failure
- Chanice Bloomfield
Specialist Nurse in Nutrition Support
- Jessica Quayle
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals
- Ben Booth
- Charlotte Rubio
- Sarah Brownlie
Media & Communications Officer