BSPGHAN is a professional organisation with the specific roles of promoting research, training and standards of clinical practice for health professionals and scientists in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.
Visit our website - www.bspghan.org.uk
What we do...
BSPGHAN provides professional leadership and promotes standards of care for children with nutritional, gastrointestinal and hepatological disorders. Its membership includes consultants and specialist trainees in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition as well as specialist dietitians, nurses and nutrition pharmacists. The society supports research, training and education for members and the development of standards of care for children with nutritional disorders; it also gives advice and support to implement child-centred strategies to deliver nutrition assessment and nutrition support through the Nutrition & Intestinal Failure Working Group.
- Nick Croft, President
- Keith Lindley, Convenor
- Astor Rodrigues, Treasurer
- Nicky Heather, Chair Associate Member's Group
- Ros Rabone, Chair Trainee's Group
- Sandhia Naik, Chair Education Group
- Jutta Köglmeier, Chair Nutrition Working Group
- Alison Taylor, PPP Representative
- Babu Vadamalayan, Chair Endoscopy Working Group, Cardiff
- Sue Protheroes, CSAC Chair and President Elect
- John Fell, Quality Standards working group
- Michael Stanton, BAPS Representative
- David Campbell, Chair Research Group
- Chris Spray, Chair Gastroenterology Working Group
- Indra van Mourik (2017 - 2020), Chair Hepatology Working Group
- Himadri Chakraborty, Chair PeGHAN Group
- Michael Hughes, Website administrator