BSPGHAN is a professional organisation with the specific roles of promoting research, training and standards of clinical practice for health professionals and scientists in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.
Visit our website - www.bspghan.org.uk
What we do...
BSPGHAN provides professional leadership and promotes standards of care for children with nutritional, gastrointestinal and hepatological disorders. Its membership includes consultants and specialist trainees in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition as well as specialist dietitians, nurses and nutrition pharmacists. The society supports research, training and education for members and the development of standards of care for children with nutritional disorders; it also gives advice and support to implement child-centred strategies to deliver nutrition assessment and nutrition support through the Nutrition & Intestinal Failure Working Group.
- Sue Protheroe, President
- Lucy Howarth, Convenor
- Mansoor Ahmed, Treasurer
- Chris Spray, Chair Gastroenterology Working Group
- Tassos Grammatikopoulos, Chair Hepatology Steering Group
- Loveday Jago, Chair Education Group
- Akshay Batra, Chair Nutrition Working Group
- David Ian Campbell, Chair Research Group
- Babu Vadamalayan, Chair Endoscopy Working Group, Cardiff
- Himadri Chakraborty, Chair PeGHAN Group
- Jo Brind and Lindsay Hogg, Chairs Associate Member's Group
- Neil McConnell, Chair Trainee's Group
- Mark Beattie, CSAC Chair
- Anthony Lander, BAPS Representative
- Sarah Sleet, PPP Representative
- John Fell, Quality Standards working group
- Kwang Yang Lee, Website administrator